- Proximity Clocking Terminal & Cards
- Digital Software Package
- Documentation and Knowledgebase Access
- Free Sage Payroll Link
- On Demand Product Support
TotalTime Plus+ is an extremely cost effective clocking solution designed to monitor the working hours of your employees. It is powerful yet user friendly and is ready to work straight from the box.
The TotalTime Plus+ terminal can be connected via your TCP/IP network allowing you to view quickly and easily view the clocking data or if a network or WiFi connection is not an option you can download using a USB memory stick. The extensive, easy to use TotalTime Plus+ software allows the analysis of hours worked, overtime, holidays, sickness and other leave types.
- Extremely cost effective, complete clocking system to control employees hours and reduce lateness.
- Employees clock in and out by simply holding their proximity card or fob in front of the clocking terminal. Being non-contact, these have proven to be easier to use and much more reliable than swipe cards.
- TCP/IP Network, WiFi or USB Memory Stick collection.
- Comprehensive software calculates employees' hours and overtime according to your working patterns saving you time and money.
- Graphical holiday, sickness and absence planning allows you to manage who is away and when, ensuring too many employees are not away at the same time.
- Expanded report suite with detailed and summary reports.
- How It Works
- Hardware Features
- Software Features
The TotalTime Plus+ clocking system features a robust clocking terminal and comprehensive software. Once the clocking terminal has been installed and connected to your network, unless using the USB memory stick collection you can install and start to configure your software.
In the software configuration you can setup your company rules, departments, shift times, overtime rules and leave rules. Then its time to start adding your employees. This is quick and easy to do, simply create a new employee record with our easy to use wizard, enter the employees details, assign them to a shift and finally issue them a clocking card or fob. That's it your employee is now ready to start clocking.
When the employee clocks in they simply hold the non-contact proximity card or fob in front of the clocking terminal, the read is almost instant allowing employees to clock in quickly and easily with no misreads. The display confirms the employee has clocked successfully along with a audible beep..You can quickly download the clocking data into the software as required just at the touch of a button. You can then view and edit employees clockings, hours and overtime, book employee leave, print reports and even link into your payroll package such as Sage Payroll.
Please Note: This is for a 15 employee edition of TotalTime Plus+, for higher employee levels please contact us.
Large graphical display shows date and time when clocking with audible confirmation.
Seamless operation, employees clock with a robust non-contact proximity card, which can be reused when an employee leaves.
Supports collection over Ethernet, WiFi and USB.
Standard UK Plug Powered.
Optionally Wall mounted (Includes wall mount and accessories).
- 3.5" LCD Display Screen
Dimensions - 5.5 x 8 x 1.5 inches (H x W x D)
- Calculates all types of working hours and overtime, removing all manual calculations saving time and money.
- Standard or flexible working times for each day of the week may be setup per
- employee or groups, with easy to follow setup wizards.
- Automatic highlighting of anomalies - lateness, absence, missed clockings, exceeded breaks etc.
- Allows lunch and break clockings or automatic deductions.
- On screen editing of clocking data and automatic re-calculation of hours. (Audit log to show if clockings have been added or altered).
- Advanced leave recording for holidays, sickness, training etc, with the ability to create customised leave types.
- Comprehensive reporting suite for detailed or summary reports for employees and departments.
- Easy to setup and use Windows software for standalone and network systems.
- Export facility to Microsoft Excel and CSV output files to payroll link packages.
- Built in backup and restore facility for the database, with an archive database for leavers.
1 Year Support
Software and hardware support included for the first year after purchase
We have over 40 years experience with happy customers
Stress Free Payroll
We know Payroll and can help tailor products that fit your needs
Export Directly to Sage
All of our Software integrates seamlessly with Sage pay